- Find a duffel bag to pack my stuff in (erm... yeah... that's a little bit vitally important)
- Figure out medical insurance junk
- Buy film & AA batteries
- Get myself an absentee ballet for the voting in November
- Visit my bank and let them know that ATM action in Kitgum is a-ok
- Say goodbye to all of my friends
- Pack, pack, pack
On the sunny side of things, my Mauritanian colleague finally got his passport AND managed to run to the Ugandan embassy & get himself a visa -- so we're all set on that front.
The photo is a view from my DC Summer bedroom window.